Takes 10 minutes
- 480g Spaghetti or Tagliatelle (120g per person for a main)
- 1 Punnet of Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1 Bag of Florette Peppercress (Roughly Chopped)
- For the Pesto dressing:
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 50g Chopped Peppercress
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 100g Mixed Nuts
- 30g Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Salt
- For the Garnish;
- Shaved Parmesan
- Toasted Pine Nuts (Optional)
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted boiling water as per the packet instructions until it just has a bite to it.
- Blitz all the pesto ingredients in a food processor.
- Drain the cooked pasta and toss in a big bowl or pan with the pesto, chopped peppercress and cherry tomatoes.
- Pour the pasta onto a serving dish, drizzle with a little more olive oil and garnish with toasted pine nuts and parmesan shavings.
Recipe by our chef Naomi Twigden