Who says pizza can’t be healthy!? Bringing together a whole host of vibrant and natural ingredients, give yourself a slice of the good life with our vegetable pesto flatbread pizza that’s perfect for a guiltless and nutritious main meal.
- 2 Flatbreads or Pittas
- Tomato Pesto or Pepper Paste
- 1 Courgette (sliced lengthways into strips)
- 1/2 Red Pepper & ½ Yellow Pepper (sliced)
- 4 Radishes (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Capers
- Handful of Cherry Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds
- 2 tbsp Seeds (pumpkin or sunflower or a mix)
- 1 bag of Florette Sweet Crispy
- Brush the courgette and pepper with a little olive oil and griddle for 5-6 minutes turning frequently to ensure the veg is browned on both sides then set aside.
- Toast the flatbreads and then spread some tomato or pepper paste onto them.
- Top with the griddled veg, cherry tomatoes, radishes and capers.
- Dress the salad with your dressing of choice and then sprinkle with the seeds, pomegranate seeds and a few radishes