The Company works closely with their growers with many long established relationships. Being a member of LEAF we work to support sustainable food, agriculture and farming. All primary suppliers are SEDEX registered.
- As a company we have a robust supplier approval process which involves ethical audits to ensure our supplier’s ethical stance is aligned with ours. We audit compliance against our code of practice which are in line with the Global Gap standards and Sedex (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange). As a Co-operative we aim to build long term sustainable relationships.
- We work with suppliers accredited by Global GAP.
- The Modern Slavery Act and working in partnership with the GLAA (Gangmasters Labour Abuse Authority), ALP (Association of Labour Providers) and Stronger Together helps us support our growers and employees throughout our supply chain to minimise the risk of exploitation.
We are a Farmer Owned Company
Florette is part of a cooperative therefore 50% of the farmers who grow our tasty salad are stakeholders within our business.
We benefit from:
- Investment in the future and longevity of our business
- A stable financial background
- A community feel within our company
- Flexibility within our supply chain