Terms & Conditions for Play with your food (week 4)
- There may be additional terms and conditions to supplement these ‘General Terms’, and the Promoter reserves the right to add to these terms. Each supplementary term will be shown before entry prior to the commencement of each draw.
- Entries close midday 3/8/2015.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, it’s agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- Multiple entries are allowed but if it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- WINNERS: One winner per week (for four weeks) will be picked according to use of your creativity and will be judged by a 3rd party adjudicator and announced via our Facebook page and on our website. Week 4 winner will receive a food spiralizer. You are required to contact us via Facebook messaging to claim your prize and let us know your address details so we can post your voucher.
- In the event of any promotional dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- Prizes will be sent out within 28 days of verification. Any prizes ‘returned to sender’ or undelivered will be considered unwanted and the prize will be lost.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except of circumstances outside its control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the webs. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for and difficulties in entering or entries delay or corrupted.
- When you submit any materials via the promotion, including, but not limited to, your teaser response, photograph and name, you license and grant the promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use your answer, photograph and name, to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute and display and make derivative works of such content, in whole or in part in any media and through any media channel without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individual of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standard.
- Must not contain or refer to any branded products other than Florette and it must not contain or reference any third party trademarks or logos (other than those of Florette) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trademarks.
- Must not contain any copyrighted works;If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this Promotion.If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the Promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this Promotion or use of any prize awarded (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.Entrants shall indemnify and hold Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (“the Indemnities”) harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnities arising as a result of the Promoter’s use of the entrant’s submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- We reserve the right to moderate and amend any entry for promotional purposes.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The Winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to ‘Florette Feelgood Friday Promotion’, Studio 30, Fazeley Studios, Birmingham B5 5SE for a period of 3 months after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
- The Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising from this Promotion at no expense to the Promoter.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and, by entering, entrants agree and understand that Facebook cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for or in connection with this Promotion. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Florette, Lichfield, WS13 8NF United Kingdom (Please do not send entries to this address).