A simple great tasting dish – great for your lunch!
- A Handful of Baby Kale
- 40g of Florette Mixed Salad leaves
- 2 Spring Onions (finely diced)
- 1 Slice of Seeded Brown Bread, Torn into Small Chunks
- Half a Clove of Garlic (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp of Mixed Seeds (toasted until crunchy)
- Parmesan, Shaved with a Peeler into a Few Strips for Garnish
- Olive Oil
- Buttermilk Dressing:
- 3 tbsp Buttermilk
- 1 tbsp of Chives (finely chopped)
- Half a Lemon (juice only)
- A Few Drops of Hot Sauce
- A Few Drops of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp of Finely Grated Parmesan
- Preheat your oven to 200oC with the grill on if possible.
- In a bowl, combine the finely diced spring onion, lettuce & baby kale.
- In another bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and keep to one side.
- Brush the chicken breast with vegetable oil, season and place into the oven. Grill or roast for 4 minutes on each side until browned slightly and cooked through. Leave to rest for 1-2 minutes.
- Cover the bread in a splash of olive oil with the garlic and good pinch of sea salt. Place into the same hot oven for 3 – 5 minutes until toasted.
- Arrange the salad on a plate and scatter toasted mixed seeds, spring onion and shaved parmesan on top. Slice the chicken into strips and place on the same plate. Drizzle over the dressing and serve!