Who says coleslaw’s boring?
- Half a packet of Baby Kale, roughly chopped
- 1 Florette Beetroot, peeled and grated (squeeze excess juice out thoroughly between your hands)
- 1 Red Apple, peeled and grated (squeeze excess juice out thoroughly between your hands)
- 1 tbsp Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tbsp Natural Yoghurt
- 1 Lemon (juice only)
- Combine all ingredients except the kale and season. Mix through the kale and serve immediately.
- Delicious as an accompaniment to roast pork belly, or alongside a BBQ with kebabs or burgers.