A Moroccan-style snack or canapé with warming spices
- 1 tsp (heaped) of Garlic Granules, Mixed Italian Herbs, Cumin and Chilli Flakes
- 1 Handful of Baby Kale
- 1 Bruschetta Loaf (cut into chunky slices)
- 1 Red Onion (finely sliced)
- 1 Large Aubergine (cut into 1cm thick rounds)
- 4 Beef Tomatoes (finely sliced)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- For the Yogurt Dressing:
- 2 tbsp Crème Fraiche
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- Squeeze of Lemon
- 2 tbsp of Chopped Parsley
- Slice the aubergine into 1cm circles, cover with the dried herbs and spread out over a baking tray. Drizzle well with vegetable oil and season. Roast for 30 minutes in a 200 C oven until soft and crisp.
- Meanwhile. mix the yogurt dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Add the lemon and a splash of oil to the chopped onion and set aside to soften the flavour.
- Once the aubergine is nearly there, brush the bruschetta with oil and griddle or roast until toasted and coloured.
- Mix the kale through the onion and lemon.
- Serve the aubergine and tomato stacked on the bruschetta with the kale on top and a generous drizzle of the yogurt dressing.