Impress friends with this Italian inspired dish
- Half a packet of Baby Kale (roughly chopped)
- 2 portions of Haddock (skin removed)
- 1 tbsp of Mint (finely chopped)
- 8 New Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary
- 8-10 Cherry Tomatoes (on two vines)
- Herb crust
- 5 Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Small Handful of Cashews
- 30g Parmesan
- Juice of Half a Lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat an oven to 180 C
- Boil the new potatoes until just soft in salted water. Drain and place back in the pan until serving.
- Blitz all the ingredients for the herb crust together. You want the crust to come together but be malleable – add a further drop of oil if it is too dry. Bring together into two 1cm thick pieces just as big as the top of the haddock fillets. Place on top of the haddock and push down slightly. Bake in the oven with the tomatoes, rosemary and a drizzle of olive oil for 10 minutes until the fish is cooked through and the crust slightly firm.
- When the fish is cooked and tomatoes are roasted, bring the pan with the potatoes back onto a gentle heat, crush slightly and stir through the kale, mint and season.
- Serve the fish alongside the potatoes with the tomatoes on the vine on top.