A quick, nutty and moreish stir fry
- 50g Baby Kale
- 1 Red pepper and 1 yellow pepper (sliced into lengths)
- 1 Red Onion (finely sliced)
- 1 Clove Garlic (finely sliced)
- 120g Raw Tiger Prawns
- 60g Glass Noodles
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- A Handful of Toasted Peanuts
- A Handful of Picked Coriander
- ½ Chilli (finely sliced)
- For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp of Peanuts
- Coconut oil
- Soy sauce
- 2 Limes (juiced)
- 2 tbsp of Peanut Butter
- ½ Chilli
- 2cm Piece of Ginger (peeled)
- Small Handful of Chopped Coriander Stalks
- Cook the glass noodles in a pan of boiling water. Drain and keep to one side until needed, adding a splash of oil if they begin to stick together.
- Blitz together the ingredients for the dressing until smooth.
- Heat a wok and melt the coconut oil. Add the garlic, red onion and red pepper and fry over a high heat for 3 – 5 minutes. Add the prawns and cook for a further 2 minutes until just turning pink. Add the dressing and fry again for 2 minutes.
- Take off the heat and stir through the kale and noodles. Sprinkle with the peanuts, chilli and picked coriander and serve.