This vibrant array of super ingredients will fuel your day
- Baby Kale (a handful)
- 30g Edamame Beans
- 5 Pieces of Tender Stem Broccoli
- 2 tbsp Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Cashew Nuts (toasted)
- 1 tbsp Mixed seeds (toasted)
- 1/2 Avocado (diced and mixed with a squeeze of lemon)
- 2 tbsp Crumbled Feta
- 1 Wedge of Lemon
- 1 Wedge of Lime
- Depod the edamame beans and blanch them in a large stock pot of well salted boiling water until they are bright green in colour and tender crisp (roughly 2 minutes).
- Meanwhile, roast the broccoli in a hot oven with a little oil and salt until they are crisp (just cooked).
- Then arrange all the ingredients into blocks on a plate as a healthy lunch or sharing nibbles.
- Add edible flowers for extra wow factor.