A hearty vegan dish – perfect for lunch or dinner
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
• 1 bag Florette Baby leaf salad
• 1/2 small butternut squash, peeled and cut into small chunks
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 bag of Florette Beetroot, cut into chunks
• 3tbsp tahini
• 2tbsp maple syrup
• 1/2 lemon, zest and juice
• 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
• salt and pepper
• Preheat the oven to 190C/Gas 5, toss the butternut squash with 1tbsp of the oil and cook for 25 minutes until tender and charred in places.
• Whisk together the remaining olive oil, tahini, maple syrup, lemon zest and juice, season to taste
• Stir the Florette Beetroot through the butternut squash.
• Serve the the Florette Bistro salad topped with the Florette Beetroot and butternut squash mix and then drizzle over the tahini dressing.
• Sprinkle over the chopped parsley to serve