Learn how to make an amazing hummus using beetroot alongside the complementary ingredients of apple, olive bruschetta and honey roasted walnuts. Perfect for party snacks!
- 1 bag Florette Crispy salad
- 4 tbs Plain Greek yogurt
- 4cm piece cucumber
- pinch salt
- 1 lime, cut into chunks
- ½ loaf of olive sour dough bread
- 50ml olive oil
- Honey Roasted Walnuts:
- 50g walnut halves
- 25ml honey
- 5g sea salt
- 1 Green apple
- Place all the ingredients into a food processer and blend until a course paste is formed.
- Season to taste
- Thinly slice the olive sour dough and place on to an oven tray, drizzle over the olive oil.
- Bake in a medium hot oven until golden and crisp, leave to cool on a cooling rack.
Honey Roasted Walnuts
- Toast the walnut halves in a dry pain.
- Add the honey and caramelise the walnuts, season with the sea salt.
- Leave to cool before serving.
- Thinly slice the apple into slices then cut into fine strips.
- Spoon the beetroot hummus onto the plate, arrange the brusetta to the side and sprinkle over with the walnuts and apple, garnish with Florette Baby Leaf lettuce.