- 2 cooked beetroots
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 100g pine nuts, toasted
- 50g parmesan cheese grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp water
- Goats cheese
- Start by toasting the pinenuts by addding them to a dry pan and toasting on a medium heat until lovely and toasted.
- Drain the beetroots and then tip them into your blender. Add the garlic, pine nuts, cheese, water and olive oil.
- Blitz until smooth (aprox 2 minutes). Season to taste!
- Cut the ciabatta into slices the toast on both sides.
- Top with the beetroot pesto and goats cheese then pop under the grill to melt the goats cheese a little.
- Finally top with some watercress.