Try making this speedy yet delicious fresh salad with our versatile and crunchy Classic Crispy leaves.
Prep time: 10 minutes (plus 30 minutes if cooking buckwheat)
Serves: 2 as a main or 4 as a side.
Blue Cheese and Apple Salad Ingredients
- 1 Bag of Florette Classic Crispy salad
- 2 Small eating apples, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 Handful of radishes, thinly sliced
- 50g Blue cheese, roughly diced
- 100g of Buckwheat crunch* (optional but very tasty!)
Optional Salad Dressing
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Place the Florette Classic Crispy salad in a serving dish
- Layer the slices of apple and radishes on top of the salad leaves
- Next, sprinkle over the diced blue cheese
- Mix together the vinegar, oil and mustard
- Drizzle the dressing on the finished salad (if required) before serving
*If adding buckwheat crunch, cook as per instructions on the pack and roast until crunchy and golden brown in the oven or a dry pan. Sprinkle over the salad.