Parma Ham Wrapped Chicken
Perfect with Florette Classic Crispy Salad
A classic that’s satisfyingly easy to prepare and can even be prepped ahead, ready for the oven when you get in from work.
Prep Time: 15 minutes and 25 minutes to cook
- 1 bag Florette Classic Crispy salad
- 4 slices Parma Ham
- 4 skinned chicken breasts
- 4 sage leaves
- 400g new potatoes, sliced
- A few sprigs of thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 10 mixed baby tomatoes, halved
- ½ small cucumber
- French vinaigrette, to serve
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6
- Wrap a slice of ham around each chicken breast, and tuck in a sage leaf.
- Arrange the potato slices on a baking sheet in a single layer and lay the wrapped chicken breasts on top. Scatter with thyme
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is golden and cooked through.