Try this easy to make salad combining apples, pears and pumpkin seed dressing to compliment the beautifully bitter notes of Florette Classic Crispy Salad leaves.
Prep time: 10-15 mins
Serves: 2 as a main or 4 as a side
Classic Crispy Salad with Pumpkin Seed Dressing Ingredients
- 1 bag of Florette Classic Crispy salad
- 3 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of water
- 1 apple, cored and finely sliced
- 1 pear, cored and finely sliced
- To make the dressing, blitz the pumpkin seeds, olive oil, vinegar, water and syrup in a food processor then set aside.
- Place the Classic Crispy leaves into a serving dish.
- Place the apple and pear slices on top of the salad leaves then drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.