- 30g Rocket
- 100g Almonds
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 25g parmesan (grated)
- 1⁄2 Cucumber (deseeded and finely cubed)
- 2 Slices of Parma Ham
- 1⁄2 French Baguette, cut into thin crostini sized slices (can be halved if too big)
- Preheat oven to 200.
- Place the slices of parma ham on a baking tray and into a hot oven for a few minutes until just crispy.
- Remove and leave to one side to cool.
- Blitz the rocket, almonds, garlic, olive oil and parmesan in a food processor. Season and add lemon juice to taste.
- Spread the mixture on the individual crostinis and place on a baking sheet. Pop in the oven for 5 minutes or so until crisp and slightly melted.
- Top each crostini with a few cubes of cucumber and piece of parma ham. Serve as a refreshing, simple canapé.
Recipe by Natalie Cureton
Recipe by Lunch BXD