Our new Thai Sweet Chilli Slaw mix complements this salmon dish brought to life with the fantastic tastes of spring onion, sesame oil and zesty lime.
- 1 bag of Florette Thai Sweet Chilli Slaw
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 spring onions (chopped)
- 1 lime (juice only)
- Handful of coriander (roughly chopped)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and place the salmon, skin side down. Cook for 4-5 mins until the skin is golden.
- Turn the salmon fillets and cook for a further 2 – 3 minutes until the salmon is tender and flaking. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the chopped spring onions to the frying pan along with a squeeze of lime juice and cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix the slaw with the dressing and divide between 2 plates. Serve the salmon on top of the slaw, and garnish with the spring onions and chopped coriander.