- 1 bag of Florette Yogurt and Mint Slaw
- 2 chicken breasts (sliced)
- ½ onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp. tikka masala paste
- 150g natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 tortilla or chapatti wraps, warmed to serve
- Add the onion, tikka masala paste and chicken to the yogurt and mix well. Cover and leave to marinade in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes (this can be left overnight).
- Pre heat the oven to 180˚c. P lace the marinated chicken on an oiled baking tray and cook for 15 to 20 mins. Check that the chicken is thoroughly cooked and that the juices run clear.
- Place a handful of the slaw mixed with the dressing in the centre of the warmed wrap and top with the cooked chicken. Fold wrap and serve.