Cook up this incredible festive treat featuring sweet and savoury ingredients. Experience caramelised pear amongst delicious Florette crispy leaves heightened by a wealth of flavours!
- ½ bag Florette Classic Crispy salad
- 1 pear sliced into 4
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Splash water
- 1 goats cheese sliced
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Drizzle olive oil
- Splash balsamic vinegar
- Pinch sea salt
- Add the brown sugar and butter to a medium frying pan, melt butter and sugar on a medium heat.
- Add pear flesh-side down, and cook until browned, then reduce heat a little and cook for 3 minutes. Turn pears to other cut side and cook 4 minutes. Add a little water then turn pears skin side down and cook until sauce is thickened slightly, 2 minutes
- Scatter the salad over a large plate then top with the pears, goats cheese and pumpkin seeds
- Drizzle a little olive oil and balsamic over the top and then a sprinkle of salt.