A colourful mix of sweet and delicate lettuce leaves, topped with roasted peppers, falafels, avocado, cherry tomatoes and radishes.
Prep time: 15-20 mins to prepare and 35 mins to roast the peppers
Serves: 2 as a main or 4 as a side.
Falafel and Roasted Pepper Salad Ingredients
- 1 bag of Florette Sweet Crispy salad
- 3-4 large peppers, cored, de-seeded and cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pack of Falafels (available from all good supermarkets)
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- A handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 radishes, sliced
- Salt and pepper
Pesto Salad Dressing (Optional)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp green pesto
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Cook the Falafels according to the pack instructions.
- To roast peppers, place on a baking tray, lightly drizzle with olive oil and season then oven roast for 30-35 minutes at 220oC/ 200oC fan/ gas 7.
- Place the Florette Classic Crispy salad in a serving dish.
- Layer the avocado, radishes, tomatoes and roasted peppers on top of the salad leaves. Once the falafels are cooked, place these on top too.
- To make the dressing, mix together the olive oil, green pesto and lemon juice the drizzle over the salad. Season with salt and pepper to taste then serve.