A twist on a traditional Greek salad. Feta, cherry tomatoes and cucumber are combined with watermelon for a fruity burst to compliment the bold flavours of Florette Classic Crispy.
Prep time: 10-15 mins
Serves: 2 as a main or 4 as a side
Feta and Water Melon Salad Ingredients
- 1 bag of Florette Classic Crispy salad
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g of feta cheese, cubed
- ½ cucumber, chopped into bitesize chunks
- ¼ watermelon, seeds removed, chopped into bitesize chunks
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Place the Florette Classic Crispy salad leaves into a serving dish.
- Place the melon, feta, cucumber and tomatoes on top of the salad leaves and gently toss the ingredients together
- To make the dressing, mix the balsamic vinegar and olive oil together and season. Drizzle over the salad..
- Sprinkle the salad with mixed herbs then serve.