A wonderfully quick and easy salad combining the mellow flavours of Florette Sweet Crispy salad leaves with creamy pears and crunchy walnuts.
Prep time: 10-15 mins
Serves: 2 as a main or 4 as a side
Griddled Halloumi salad with Pear and Walnuts
- 1 bag of Florette Sweet Crispy salad
- 1 pack of halloumi cheese, sliced
- 1 pear, cored and sliced length-ways into wedges
- Handful of walnuts, roughly chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon + ½ lemon wedge
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Heat a large griddle pan over a high heat. Add the halloumi slices and cook for 2 mins each side or until golden brown and charred.
- Place the Sweet Crispy Salad leaves into a serving dish. Place the pear on top and sprinkle over the walnuts.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the salad then use the remaining lemon wedge to garnish the salad before serving.