This bright green, nutty dip makes a refreshing snack
- Half a packet of Baby Kale
- 250g frozen garden peas
- 50g Gruyere (or another nutty, hard cheese such as Comte)
- A good pinch of sea salt
- Half a clove of garlic
- Half a lemon, juiced
- 1 packet of oatcakes to serve
- Place the peas in a bowl and pour over boiling water. Leave for 1 minute. Drain.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until very smooth. Add a splash of olive oil or water if necessary to loosen the mixture.
- Serve with oatcakes as an easy starter or healthy snack.