- 2 Turkey Breasts
- 20g Mixed Nuts (toasted)
- 75g Florette Peppercress
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds (half a pomegranate)
- 1 tbsp Dried Cranberries
- 1 Clementine (juice and zest)
- ½ Shallot
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Finely slice the shallot, and sweat in a pan until golden. Add the zest and juice of the clementine, together with red wine vinegar, olive oil and simmer until sticky (around 5 – 8 minutes).
- Fry the turkey breasts in a pan with a little vegetable oil for 2 minutes on each side until brown slightly and cooked through.
- Allow to rest for a minute and then slice the turkey breasts at an angle into medium-sized strips.
- Roughly chop the peppercress and in a bowl combine with the pomegranate, dried cranberries and orange-shallot dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a plate, and fan the turkey across the salad.
- Sprinkle with the mixed nuts and serve.