- Florette Duo Lambs Lettuce and Ruby Chard
- 1 Pear
- Walnuts, shells removed, roughly chopped, 55g
- Crumbled Stilton, 55g
- Fresh parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Dice the pear up into small bitesize cubes.
- Proceed to add the parsley, 55g of walnuts and 55g of stilton into a large bowl.
- Mix in the chopped pear and toss well with the lambs lettuce and ruby chard.
- To make your dressing, add 1 tsp of vinegar, 2 tsp of oil and a squeeze of lemon juice to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad to serve and stir well so all the leaves are coated. Transfer the salad onto a serving plate.
- Season with a sprinkling of salt and black pepper to taste – this brilliant recipe also finds great company alongside a glass of Merlot!