Make this delicious cod with crispy herb crust, drizzled with a refreshing lemon sauce.
- 1 Pouch of Florette Green Beans
- 2 Thick cod fillets, skin removed
- 8 vine tomatoes, roasted
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 4 Thick slices of sourdough bread, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh mixed herbs
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 2 tsp Capers, drained and chopped
- 4 Sun dried tomatoes (in oil), drained and chopped
- 50ml Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- To make the breadcrumb mix, blitz bread to rough breadcrumbs in a food processor. Add all other ingredients, except lemon juice and blitz again briefly to combine.
- Spoon breadcrumb mixture over cod fillets. Pat down with your hand to stick the crust to the fillets. Place the fillets in a lightly greased deep sided baking tray.
- Bake for approx. 25 mins (depending on the thickness of fillets) until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Gently lift fillets out of the tray and place onto a warmed serving dish.
- Drain cooking juices from the tray through a sieve into a small saucepan. Add lemon juice and then place on the heat and reduce by half.
- Whilst the sauce is reducing, place Florette green beans into microwave to heat as per instructions.
- Spoon lemon sauce on the plate and place
cod fillet on top.
- Serve with vine tomatoes and green beans.