- 4 Slices of Sour Dough Bread
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 250g Raw Tiger Prawns (peeled)
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1 Red Chilli (deseeded and chopped)
- 1 Mango (cut into chunks)
- 1 Handful of Chopped Coriander
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 bag of Florette Best Dressed with Sweet Chilli Dressing
- Brush the slices of bread with olive oil and either grill or pan fry for 30 seconds each side until golden brown.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the prawns over a high heat for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic, chilli and mango and fry for another minute or until the prawns are cooked through.
- Add the coriander and lime juice and spoon onto the crispy bread slices.
- Arrange the salad with the prawns on top of the bread on plates, drizzle the dressing over the salad leaves and shake the lemongrass to sprinkle over to serve.