Pack your lunchbox full of feelgood Florette with this hearty and fulfilling lunchbox recipe. You’ll experience a wealth of textures and flavours with a crunchy pepper kick.
Takes 15 minutes
- Handful Florette mixed salad
- 1 cup whole wheat pasta
- 6 cherry Tomatoes sliced
- 4 tbsp Sweetcorn
- 1/2 jar 460g roast peppers drained and chopped up
- 2 tbsp mayo
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Twist black pepper
- Add water to a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Add in the pasta and simmer 8-9 minutes. Drain and set aside when cooked.
- Chop up the red peppers finely then in a large bowl add the tomatoes, sweetcorn, peppers, salad and pasta.
- Dollop in the mayo and season with salt and pepper and stir to mix everything together.