- 3 Slices of sour dough
- 60g Butter
- 2 Hard-boiled egg
- 8 Slices of cooked chicken breast
- 4 Cooked rashers of bacon
- 2 Salad tomato
- 20g Florette Crispy Leaf
- Re-heat the bacon and chicken breast slices under the grill.
- Toast the sour dough bread on both sides.
- Butter the toasted sour dough.
- Using 2 of the toasted sour dough slices build the sandwich, Florette Crispy leaf, sliced egg, bacon rasher, 2 slices of chicken, 2 tomato slices.
- Stack each layer on top of each other and then top with the remaining toasted sour dough slice