- One Medium-sized Ciabatta (sliced into two lengths)
- 4 Slices of Parma Ham
- 1 Good Handful of Florette Peppercress (roughly chopped)
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- 35g Soft Goat’s Cheese
- For the peanut butter:
- 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Handfuls of Peanuts
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of Honey
- 1 Clove of Peeled Garlic
- 1 tbsp of Roughly Chopped Coriander
- A Good Pinch of Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- To make the rustic homemade peanut butter take the all the ingredients and blitz in a food processor very briefly until it becomes a very chunky paste.
- Place the ciabatta slices on a baking tray and spread the peanut butter on top and bake for 5 – 10 minutes until the ciabatta and peanut butter is slightly browned and toasted (check regularly and adjust heat if it begins to burn).
- Take out of the oven and top with the parma ham and peppercress.
- Sprinkle with goat’s cheese and drizzle with a little more olive oil and a squeeze of lemon. Lunch is ready!
Recipe by Lisa Thomas
Recipe by Lunch BXD