- 1 Bag of Florette Sweet Crispy
- 1 Tin Tuna in Oil
- 10 Olives
- 4 Hardboiled Eggs
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 100g Blanched Green Beans
- 2 tbsp Capers
- For the Dressing:
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp White Wine or Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Honey
- Salt & Pepper
- Place the Blanch green beans in a stock pot of salted boiling water. Leave until they turn bright green and have a tender crisp – this will roughly take 2 minutes. Drain and place the beans in a bowl of ice water to halt the cooking process.
- When cooking the hardboiled eggs; vamp the water up to boiling point in a pan and then turn down to a simmer – place the eggs inside the pot for 6 minutes if you enjoy a squidgy centre or 7 minutes if you prefer your eggs to be fully cooked through. Shed the hot water and cool them rapidly under cold water for about 1 minute, leaving until they are cool enough to handle. Crack and peel off the shell until you’re left with the bare white egg.
- To concoct your accompanying dressing mix Dijon mustard, honey, salt & pepper, white wine (or cider vinegar) and olive oil in a jar. Place the lid on and shake.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients, hardboiled eggs and beans together and drizzle with the salad dressing. Serve!