Sweet Crispy salad leaves topped with mango and avocado, dressed with a lime and ginger dressing for added zing.
Prep time: 10-15 mins
Serves: 2 as a main or 4 as a side.
Sweet Mango and Avocado Salad Ingredients
- 1 bag of Florette Sweet Crispy salad
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Juice of ½ lime + ½ lime wedge
- 1 mango, stone removed and cut into cubes
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- Mix the oil, maple syrup, ginger and lime juice together then set aside.
- Place the Florette Sweet Crispy salad leaves in a serving dish
- Place the mango and avocado on top of the salad leaves
- Finely chop the mint and sprinkle over the entire dish
- Scatter the mint of the salad then drizzle with the dressing. Garnish with the remaining ½ of the lime to serve.