A light summer Mediterranean salad
Prep Time: 30min
- 1 bag of Florette Crispy Mediterranean Inspired
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 10g fresh basil
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- 100g whole burrata cheese
- 1 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4
- Toss the cherry tomatoes and garlic on a baking tray with 1 tbsp of olive oil, then season. Roast for 20 minutes, then drizzle over the balsamic vinegar and leave to cool.
- Whizz basil with lemon in a mini food processor with the extra-virgin olive oil and season.
- Divide the roasted tomatoes between 2 plates with the Crispy Mediterranean leaves, top each one with burrata, then scatter with pine nuts.