A colourful dish – perfect for lunch or dinner
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
• 1 bag of Florette Rainbow Crunchy Salad
• 4 chicken breasts
• 3 tbsp white miso
• 1tbsp honey
• 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
• 3 tbsp mirin
• 1 garlic clove crushed
• 2 tbsp fresh ginger, finely grated
• 175g Basmati & Wild rice, cooked according to the pack instructions
• 4 tbsp sesame seeds toasted
• • Whisk together the miso, honey, tamari, mirin, garlic, ginger and 1 tbsp water and then add the chicken turning well to coat.
• Leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
• Preheat the oven to 190C/Gas5. Cook the chicken on a roasting tray for 25minutes, until golden and cooked through, basting half way with any pan juices.
• Allow the chicken to rest for 10 minutes before slicing thickly
• Serve the chicken along with the Florette Rainbow Crunchy Salad and rice before sprinkling with sesame seeds.