If you’re looking for inspiring and delicious salad recipes, you’ve come to the right place. Florette salad, in its many forms, is an amazing base ingredient to a variety of meals whether it’s serving as the main ingredient, a complimentary side or as one part of a wider meal. Our huge range of salad recipes vary in ingredients, cuisine, season and meal types. There are low calorie meals and healthy recipes for those looking to spruce up their diets with a health kick, summer salads for foodies looking for that cool, refreshing fix and smoothie recipes for folk looking to make good use of our new Florette smoothie mix bags. Dive into the rich array of salad recipes here, and if you’ve got your own salad ideas, don’t hesitate to contribute your own creations by getting in touch.
Takes 10 minutes
- 1 bag Florette Superfood Salad
- 1 cup Duchy Organic Strawberries – sliced in half
- 1 pack of pre-cooked mixed quinoa
- 100g of feta
- ½ cup olives
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Duchy organic wholegrain mustard with honey
- 1 tsp honey
- Pinch sea salt
- Twist black pepper
- Add the pre-cooked quinoa to a large bowl, then add in the olives, seeds, salad and pomegranate seeds. Mix well.
- To make the dressing add all the ingredients to a jar and replace the lid and shake well to combine.
- Divide the quinoa into two bowls and then top with the feta and strawberries.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top and toss gently to combine.
- Eat with a celebratory glass of bubbly.