Try crispy smoked paprika flavoured chickpeas and sweet potato combined with cool avocado and our Crispy salad leaves for a match made in heaven.
Prep Time: 30mins
Serves: 2 as a main, or 4 as a side
- 1 Bag of Florette Classic Crispy Salad
- 400g can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 avocado, peeled, de-stoned, roughly chopped
- 1-2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- A handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1 heaped tbsp tahini
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Water, for desired consistency
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180c fan/gas mark 6 and line a medium sized baking tray with baking parchment.
- In a large bowl, mix the chickpeas, sweet potato, spices and seasonings until all ingredients are evenly coated.
- Transfer onto the prepped baking tray and roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, turning it all over halfway through, until the sweet potatoes are soft inside and the chickpeas are crisp.
- To make the tahini dressing, mix the tahini and lemon juice until you form a smooth, thick paste. Add a little water bit by bit until you reach your desired consistency. Set aside.
- To serve, place the salad leaves into a large bowl. Top with the roasted chickpeas and sweet potatoes. Scatter on the cherry tomatoes and avocado then drizzle with the tahini dressing. Enjoy!