Crunchy radicchio leaves and delicate lambs lettuce topped with roasted Hasselback potatoes, carrots, sweetcorn, cherry tomatoes and smokey red pepper hummus.
Prep time: 15-20 mins to prepare and 1 hr to cook (the potatoes)
Serves: 2 as a main or 4 as a side
Roasted Hasselback Potato Salad Ingredients
- 1 Bag of Florette Classic Crispy salad
- 2 medium sized carrots, washed and peeled into long thin ribbons
- 1 small tin of sweetcorn
- A handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1kg new potatoes or any other small potatoes
- Smokey red pepper houmous (available from any good supermarket)
- 40g softened butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. To prepare the hassle back potatoes, carefully make small vertical slits, 2mm apart, three-quarters of the way down each potato, all the way along.
- Put the potatoes in a large roasting tray. Mix together the butter, oil, garlic and rosemary and generously brush over the potatoes. Season and roast for 30 mins.
- Whilst the potatoes are roasting, place the Classic Crispy salad in a serving bowl. Add the tomatoes, sweetcorn and carrot ribbons on top of the salad.
- After 30 mins, remove the potatoes from the oven and brush them with the melted butter from the tray. Return to the oven and roast for a further 20 mins. Repeat once more, brushing the butter into the cuts in the potatoes and return to the oven for a further 10-15 mins, until golden and crispy around the edges.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and leave to cool slightly then place on top of the salad. Drizzle the salad with olive oil, season to taste and serve along with the houmous.