A delicious hearty medley of roasted lightly spiced vegetables
Prep Time: 25 min
- Half a bag of Florette Classic Crispy salad
- 200g sweet potato, unpeeled, cut into chunks
- ½ cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 200g chickpeas
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp harissa paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 40g radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Scatter sweet potatoes, cauliflower, carrot, red pepper and red onion over a lightly oiled baking tray. Drizzle over a tablespoon of oil and sprinkle with the cumin. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- In a bowl, mix the paprika with another tablespoon of oil, add the chickpeas and toss well. Add to the roasted vegetable tray and season. Roast for 5 minutes or until the chickpeas are hot and lightly toasted.
- Whisk the harissa, lemon juice and remaining oil together and season. Divide the Florette Classic Crispy salad between two shallow bowls. Top with the vegetables and chickpeas. Arrange the radishes, sprinkle the mixed seeds and drizzle with the harissa dressing.