A light tasty dish – perfect for lunch
Prep Time: 50min (including cooking and cooling time)
- Half a bag of Florette Classic Crispy salad
- 200g cold mashed potato
- 300g poached salmon, flaked
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ lemon, zest & juice
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 free-range eggs, whisked
- 50g coarse breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150g tartare sauce
- In a bowl, mix the mashed potato with the flaked salmon, smoked paprika, lemon zest and half of the dill, then season well. Use your hands to shape the mix into four fish cakes. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up before coating.
- Dip each fish cake in flour, egg, then the breadcrumbs to coat. Chill in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Fry the fish cakes on each side for a few minutes until they have developed a golden-brown crust and the centres are hot.
- Serve the fishcakes with the tartare sauce and Florette Classic Crispy leaves.