A simple, healthy meal that’s just perfect when you want dinner in a hurry.
Prep Time: 22min (including cooking and cooling time)
- 1 x 170g pouch Florette Green Beans
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 tbsp crème fraiche
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 200g new potatoes, steamed or boiled then sliced
- 2 spring onions sliced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/Gas 4.
- Place the salmon fillets in a roasting tin and drizzle with olive oil. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper and roast for 12-15 minutes until cooked through.
- While the salmon is cooking, combine the crème fraiche and the fresh dill. Season with salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- In a bowl, toss the sliced potatoes and spring onions with 1 ½ tbsp olive oil and salt & pepper.
- When the salmon is almost done, microwave the Florette Green Beans according to packet instructions and serve with the roasted salmon, potatoes and a dollop of the dill crème fraiche.