A quick dish – perfect for lunch
Prep Time: Less than 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
• Florette Rocket
• 2 steaks (such as sirloin, ribeye, bavette), approx. 175g/6oz each
• 4 ciabatta rolls (fresh or bake-at-home variety)
• Salt & pepper
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp creme fraiche
• 1 tbsp horseradish sauce
1. Bake the ciabatta rolls according to the packet instructions, or, if using fresh, gently warm in a low oven or quickly toast on the BBQ.
2. Meanwhile, ensure the BBQ is ready to cook with. Drizzle each steak with a little olive oil and season. Cook the steaks for a few minutes on each side, until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes, Cover them if resting outside.
3. Halve the ciabatta rolls and spread generously with horseradish cream.
4. Slice the steaks thinly. Divide between the four rolls, top with the Florette rocket salad and serve immediately.