An quick dish – perfect for lunch
Prep Time: Less than 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
• Florette Hot Rocket
• 2 steaks (such as sirloin, ribeye, bavette), approx. 175g/6oz each
• 4 ciabatta rolls (fresh or bake-at-home variety)
• Salt & pepper
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp creme fraiche
• 1 tbsp horseradish sauce
1. Bake the ciabatta rolls according to the packet instructions, or, if using fresh, gently warm in a low oven.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large griddle pan over a very high heat. Drizzle each steak with a little olive oil and season. Cook the steaks for a few minutes on each side, until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
3. Halve the ciabatta rolls and spread generously with horseradish cream.
4. Slice the steaks thinly. Divide between the four rolls, top with the hot rocket and serve immediately.