This beautiful beetroot salad recipe shows you how to capture and bring together an amazing collision of flavours including sunflower seeds, honey and goat’s cheese. Delicious!
- 2 Florette beetroot
- 100ml Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Goats cheese log
- 10ml Clear honey
- 20g Sunflower seeds
- 20g Pumpkin seeds
- 1 bag Florette Mixed salad
- Cut the beetroot into 6 equal sized pieces.
- In a non-stick pan add the balsamic and reduce to a syrup, add the beetroot wedges and glaze.
- Slice the goats cheese and place onto an oven tray, top with the seeds and drizzle over the honey, place under a hot grill.
- Place Florette Mixed salad into a bowl and top with the glazed beetroot and goats cheese.