Rustle up this wonderful Autumnal dish which sees Florette Classic Crispy combine with honey roasted veg and crunchy seasonal walnuts.
- 1/2 bag Florette Classic Crispy salad
- ½ butternut squash sliced
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Twist black pepper
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 avocado sliced
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 big handful walnuts
- Honey and mustard dressing
- Add the butternut squash to a large roasting pan and sprinkle with the salt, pepper and oil. Toss to combine.
- Roast on a medium heat for 50-60 minutes until cooked through, and then remove from the oven.
- Divide the salad between two plates, top with the roast squash, avocado, walnuts and pomegranate seeds. Dress with the honey and mustard dressing.