For best results, marinate the meat in advance and leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours or leave overnight.
- 4 pitta breads
- 4 handfuls Florette Crunchy Cut Salad
- 300g lean lamb (thinly sliced)
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, juice only
- For the yogurt:
- 2-3 tbsp natural Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tsp tahini
- extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch paprika
- Place the lamb into a bowl with the paprika, cumin, oregano, chilli, oil and lemon juice and combine. Cover and leave to marinade in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to cook, make the tahini yogurt. Combine the yogurt with the tahini in a small bowl. Sprinkle with a pinch of paprika and drizzle over a little olive oil. Set aside.
- Heat a griddle pan or large frying pan then sear the meat allowing it to cook for just a minute on each side. Transfer to a warm plate and set aside.
- Warm the pittas then open them up and fill with the salad, lamb and a dollop of yogurt. Serve the extra yogurt on the side.