Find out how to rustle up a delicious tailored dressing to enhance the edamame, fennel and avocado flavours
- 1/2 bag Florette Crispy Salad
- 1/2 bulb fennel sliced thinely
- 1 cup edamame beans – defrosted by running them under hot water
- 1 tbsp hazelnuts crushed up a little
- Avo, coriander and tahini dressing;
- Juice 1 lime
- Handful coriander
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1/2 cup water
- Firstly defrost the edamame beans by running them in a sieve under hot water.
- Divide the salad between two plates then top with the fennel, edamame and hazelnuts.
- Drizzle over the dressing.
- Pop all the dressing ingredients into a mini chopper or blender and blitz to combine