Try out one of our latest salad creations, featuring tasty strawberry, flavoursome feta and awesome asparagus! Give it a go – you’ll love it!
- 1/2 bag of Florette Classic Crispy Salad
- 6 spears asparagus – woody ends removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup strawberries halved
- 50g Feta crumbled or cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 cup radishes thinly sliced
- Drizzle of balsamic dressing
- Pour the oil onto a hot griddle pan or large frying pan then add in the asparagus spears. Cook for aprox 5 minutes turning regularly so that they are charred on all sides. Set aside.
- Add the salad, tomatoes, feta and radishes to a large bowl. Toss to combine then divide between two plates.
- Top with the charred asparagus and strawberries then drizzle with balsamic dressing.