Sweet leaf salad with a fresh burst of fruit. Drizzled with some sweet, acidic balsamic vinegar – this is a winning salad combination for any table.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Serves: 2 as a main, or 4 as a side
- 1 Bag of Florette Sweet Crispy Salad
- 1 cup (approx. 136g or 4.8oz) strawberries, washed, sliced
- 1 cup (approx. 136g or 4.8oz) blueberries, washed
- 1 kiwi fruit washed, sliced
- 2 oranges peeled, sliced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Place the Sweet Crispy Salad into a large bowl.
- Carefully top the leaves with the fruit.
- Drizzle over the balsamic vinegar and gently toss the salad to combine all the ingredients before serving.