A tasty colourful dish – perfect all year round.
Prep Time: 45min (including cooking and cooling time)
- 1 bag of Florette Iceberg salad
- 500g sweet potato, peeled, chopped into small chunks
- 500g potato, peeled, chopped into small chunks
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp coriander, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper
- 140g fine breadcrumbs
- 1 carrot, grated
- 25g pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 burger buns
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Boil both types of potato until just tender. Drain well and mash. Mix onion, cumin, coriander into the mashed potato, season well.
- Stir in half the breadcrumbs with carrot and seeds. Mix well then shape into 10 burger patties.
- Sprinkle the remaining breadcrumbs onto a plate and roll each burger in breadcrumbs to coat. Heat the oil in frying pan and cook the burgers for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Serve the burgers in buns with tomato slices, the sauce of your choice and Florette Iceberg leaves.