- 1 medium sized butternut squash
- 200g goats cheese
- 300ml cheese sauce
- 6 sheets of lasagne
- Olive oil
- 100g Florette Superfood salad
- 30ml Olive oil
- 10ml Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and cut the butternut squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Slice the squash into 1 cm thick pieces and lay on to an oven proof dish, sprinkle with the thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake in a medium hot oven until soft.
- Re-heat the cheese sauce up in a pan or microwave.
- In an oven proof dish spoon 100ml of the cheese sauce and place 2 lasagne sheets on top.
- Layer half of the butternut squash on top of the sheets and sprinkle 50g of the goat’s cheese on top.
- Place 2 lasagne sheets on top and spoon over 100ml of the cheese sauce.
- Layer in the remaining butternut squash and 50g of the goat’s cheese.
- Place the remaining lasagne sheets on top, then spoon over the remaining cheese sauce and sprinkle over the goat’s cheese.
- Bake in a medium hot oven until golden and a knife passes easily through the pasta sheets.
Florette Superfood Salad
- Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice, season with the salt and pepper.
- Toss the Florette Superfood salad in the lemon dressing before serving.